[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roger Emmanuel <eroger at etu dot info dot unicaen dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal and Session-Timeout
 Date:  Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:01:13 +0200
Hi,

We're currently using Captive Portal (MonoWall 1.2b9) and freeradius-1.0.4 for access control
on a network center.

So far authorization is made correctly, but Captive Portal doesn't
seem to take in account the Session-Timeout attribute in the radreply
message. More precisely, if freeradius sends back an access accept
(authorization) with session timeout set to 20 minutes, the user is
connected (that's ok), but is not deconnected after 20 minutes (which
is not ok).

Do you have any idea about how to achieve user deconnection based on
session-timeout radius attribute ?

Any help would be useful. Thank you by advance,

--
Emmanuel ROGER
Master Pro R.A.D.I                   [Please no HTML, I'm not a browser]