[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de>
 To:  <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] multiheaded hydra
 Date:  Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:23:14 +0200
Don Kamil, not the first, won't be the last ;)

Surely I appreciate open source. otherwise I'd be hanging out with
the "klickibunti" geeks on MSDN. The point is : Anytime you ask something
out of the usual on this list you get mugged like : not possible, rtfm.
I use m0n0wall nearly since it was first publicly available. Still I haven't
it all figured out. I just wanted to make a point about people almost dismissing
others here on the list. I remember times it had another flair here.
But don't mind me hanging on to "the old days".

Anyways, as I've told those who asked me how this could be done and to "Don" Munjak
I am going to make an EASY to understand HOWTO with several examples covering
several setups. It is to be published in m0n0's official documentation
as well as on my own technical information pages. When I find the time I'll
accomplish that task at once - but till then : A bad documentationn can be worse
than none at all because it will be misleading and produce frustration instead
of success. you'll hate me and / or worse m0n0 for not doing what you want it to.
So please, be patient until I can gather up some time to finish up.

"Don" Kamil