[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] multiheaded hydra
 Date:  Sat, 20 Aug 2005 07:34:00 +1000
Hi Kamil,

(You obviously failed to see the comma after Don in my reply, as I was replying to both of you.)

Glad to hear you are going to document this.  A number of us have been looking for this kind of
functionality in m0n0wall for some time now, especially when looking at implementing failover
functionality rather than just dual-WAN interfaces.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889