[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Kohlstedt" <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 To:  "'Robert Gordon'" <robert at bordem dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Booting
 Date:  Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:45:41 -0600
If you're actually going to be using this thing in a "production"
environment" why not spend the $20 or less to find a older pc made in
the last 5 years that boots off cd? I'm constantly being asked if I want
these older computers all of which are capable of booting off cd.

It just seems like a lot of messing around. I could see if you were just
experimenting with m0n0wall, but, if you plan on actually using it, I
think it would be the smartest decision.

Regards,

Bryan Kohlstedt