[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Gordon <robert at bordem dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  web GUI upload problem
 Date:  Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:42:05 GMT
24/12/2003 23:38

I know that you design your WebGUI for Internet Explorer, this I'm not
fussed about that as I use opera and it looks fine in that. However,
what I do see a problem is when there is a serious compatability issue
which actually breaks m0n0wall. If I upload a config XML file with
opera, it somehow breaks the config so m0n0wall says before the console
menu that it couldn't find m0n0wall in the config.xml. The tags
certainly were there before uploading. After resetting it back to
factory defaults using the console, and uploading the same file with
IEXPLORE, all is fine.

I have done this twice to make sure that it was opera that was at fault.

I have never had any problem with opera and upload scripts be it PHP or
perl before.

I have not tried any other browsers.

Robert Gordon
Bordem.NET Administrator