[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Here's Jonny'" <jonnysixgun at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] I like my hair! ( port forwarding )
 Date:  Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:49:25 -0600
Jonathan,

Server 1:
1. Click NAT
2. Click "+" in the lower right hand corner
3. In the external port range field drag down the list and select HTTP
4. In NAT IP put 192.168.1.90
5. Give your rule a description
6. Check the box which auto-adds the firewall rule
7. Click Save.

Server 2:
1. Click NAT
2. Click "+" in the lower right hand corner
3. In the external port range field fill in "100" for both boxes
4. In NAT IP put 192.168.1.90
5. In the local port field specify "100"
6. Give your rule a description
7. Check the box which auto-adds the firewall rule
8. Click Save.

After both of these have been added click "Apply Changes"

That should get you there.
--Michael I.