[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "M. G. (Michael) de Bruin" <mg dot debruin at buum dot nl>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  'mono' Lists <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Sweex 10/100 NIC
 Date:  Tue, 23 Dec 2003 02:44:20 +0100
Well,

it turned out it wasn't a Realtek chip but a Myson, but it IS supported
under FreeBSD. I had to add the line "device my" to the kernel config
(my first real m0n0wall hack, yess!) and recompile and it works fine now.

Manuel, you have made one of the best firewall products I have seen so far!

Regards,

Michael