[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carlos <ccesario at isic dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  hd install
 Date:  Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:31:07 -0200
Hello,

I change my machine for one Celerom 700MHz with HD IDE, but I'm had any errors

I get generic-pc-pb22r566.img image and write in my HD ...

I'm boot with knoppix, downloaded image and

gunzip -c  generic-pc-pb22r566.img | dd of=3D/dev/sda bs=3D16k

the command is execute with success, the system boot .. but  occurs some
errors.

erros
ad0: READ command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting

Please, somebody has idea about this ?
What method correct of write image in HD (ide and scsi) ?

greats

Carlos