[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter <peter at iwebsl dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  newbie questions
 Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:37:58 -0500
Is it possible to run 2 web servers (separate computers) both on port 80 each with its own IP behind
monowall? I'm thinking that I would need two WAN interfaces.

Here is my situation; I have 2 servers each with about 10 domains and a mail server, I can config
the port forwarding to the mail server no problem and one web server / ftp server but how can I
direct traffic to the other server on the same port.

Currently I have 2 reserved IP's via DHCP each going to a separate firewall which inturn feeds each
server, I'd like to run 1 firewall and split the traffic. Is this possible or am I missing the
bigger picture.

Any idea's are appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter, peter at iwebsl dot com on 12/30/2003