[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN wierdness
 Date:  Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:09:18 -0400
Yep, another list member mailed me off list and suggested the gateway and
that is likely it I believe. I have to get back to the clients office to
check it. The Unix box likely never had a gateway since it didn't need web
access, it's an old legacy inventory system. Thoughts from all appreciated!
Sometimes the obvious has to be pointed out, I was too consumed in the issue
to think basics, lol.

Dave