[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tim Roberts" <monowall at dsslink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  LAN+WAN+OPT Filtering Issue
 Date:  Sat, 20 Aug 2005 00:37:34 -0400
OK, so I gave up trying to bridge WAN to OPT and filter both WAN/OPT traffic as well as WAN/LAN
traffic. I just simply added a thrid private space on the OPT and now NAT 1:1 to both servers on the
OPT and servers on the LAN interface. I still cant control what comes in and out from LAN to OPT
though. Should I be able too? I have no issuse from LAN---->WAN, WAN---->LAN, OPT---->WAN,
WAN---->OPT but from my LAN to OPT things flow through no matter what.

Anyone know how to set this gig up with a DMZ? We simply want clients on the LAN, servers in the DMZ
and the rest of the barf outside. We would like to protect our servers from the clients just as much
as the outside :)

Thanks in advance!

Tim