[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jared Patterson \(DSL AK\)" <JaredP at datacom dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0 with SSH access
 Date:  Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:06:18 +1200
Hi All,

I see there has been quite a few posts / requests on this subject, but out of all of them one lit up
my eyes.
This post http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=71&actionargs[]=98
<http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5b%5d=71&actionargs%5b%5d=98>  sounds like it
has been done. What I'm wanting to know is, has anyone used the images from his website, or tested
any of this out, and if so, does it all work correctly?

Also the image this guy has on his website, is it with generic-pc v1.11 or v 1.1?
m0n0 with SSH access would be such a helpful improvement, especially for diagnostic reasons.

Cheers
Jared Patterson