[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  Quark IT - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: multiheaded hydra
 Date:  Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:38:40 +0500
>Surely I appreciate open source. otherwise I'd be hanging out with
>the "klickibunti" geeks on MSDN. The point is : Anytime you ask something
>out of the usual on this list you get mugged like : not possible, rtfm.

Hey, thats unfair !

(1)  There are things that are not possible with m0n0 and its better
to say so on the list. Having a request for help unanswered is a bad
sign. I'd say the current situation where a list member manages to do
something that most people think is impossible is pretty much unique.
(well done, "Don" Kamil !)

(2) Lots of people don't know what to look for in the Docs. A link to
the appropriate page is a good answer. If they still have problems
then they can come back for more help.

sai