[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quinten Uijldert" <q at awooga dot nl>
 To:  "yamahito" <yamahito at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DSL-300T + M0n0 + PPPoA
 Date:  Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:29:20 +0100
Yes, every time I reboot I need to manually enter in m0n0:

route delete default
route add default -interface -link dc0

(dc0 being the wan interface)

And on the 300T I have to enter:

route add -host 82.153.87.yyy gw 82.153.87.xxx

(xxx being 1st IP issued by ISP, yyy being the 2nd)

Not ideal, but as reboots are not frequent, I can live with it.

Q.