[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Trent the Uncatchable <trent underscore the underscore uncatchable at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC VPN initiation...
 Date:  Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I'm certain that this has been discussed before, but I
can't generate the correct words to search for it.

Simple problem is:

Corporate office has a Pix firewall.
Site has a M0n0wall Soekris 4801.
I can bring the IPSEC connection up by pinging the
corporate office from the Site, but I can't bring the
IPSEC connection up by pinging the site from the
corporate office.  :-(

The VPN tunnels work great when they are up, but it's
that initiation that's the problem.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a
solution?

Thanks so much...

http://mail.yahoo.com