[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Trent the Uncatchable <trent underscore the underscore uncatchable at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Pix-Mono VPN SA Issue
 Date:  Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

This is the same symptom that I described in my above
post.  I also used the PIX to Mono setup in the
handbook and have the same results as Don.  I'll have
to check my logs when I get home to provide you the
M0n0 error message.

Any help would be appreciated here as well.

Thanks,

Thanks for the response, Chris.  I've wondered about
the satellite issue
myself.  It's a DoD spec connection (from what I'm
told).  We get ping
experimenting with the
settings but this kind of has me stumped.