[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Angus Jordan <angus dot jordan at gmail dot com>
 To:  Trent the Uncatchable <trent underscore the underscore uncatchable at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC VPN initiation...
 Date:  Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:13:37 -0700
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like you've setup the tunnel on the
Pix as a dynamic tunnel. That means that the remote side MUST initiate the
connection, as the Pix does not know if the remote's IP address has changed.
I don't have a pix to play with at the moment, but I think if you set it to
be a static VPN you may have better luck.

Hope that is of some help...

Angus