[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Batson" <abatson at twcny dot rr dot com>
 To:  "'Daniele Guazzoni'" <daniele dot guazzoni at 81 dot 221 dot 12 dot 156>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question on how to tunnel IP address
 Date:  Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:43:49 -0400
Hello Daniele,

> You will have to configure IPsec on m0n0wall to create tunnels.
> Either your friends also have a m0n0wall and you can use
> m0n0-m0n0 tunnels or they will have to install some VPN-Client.
>
> Look at the m0n0wall documentation and/or search the list to
> find out how to configure IPsec.
>
> Did I answer your question ?

	Most not have stated my question correctly. What I would like to
have happen is for my friends on the outside of the firewall to be tunneled
(forward ?) to my PC. E.I. they connect to my Firewall public IP address and
then the firewall routes the request to my PC.

	I used to use the GNAT box from GTA and could setup a tunnel/forward
such that when my friends what to play games, they could connect to the IP
address of my Firewall (Public one) and the firewall would route request to
my PC. All work great but since it run on a floppy disk only and I wanted
one that work on a flash card, I came over to M0n0Wall some time ago. It is
a great firewall, just need to figure out how to tunnel/forward/punch.

	I hope my explanation is more understandable.

Thanks for your help,
Dyslextic