[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Me <d3javu1978 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Angus Jordan <angus dot jordan at gmail dot com>, Trent the Uncatchable <trent underscore the underscore uncatchable at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC VPN initiation...
 Date:  Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
First off, So far i'm very impressed by the features
and quality of m0n0wall.!!

I'm still on my testing stages but I ran in to the
same problem with a zywall 70 and my m0n0wall vpn
tunnel.

I simply forgot to create a firewall rule to allow
incomming traffic from our corporate office IP to the
m0n0wall to pass ESP and HA traffic, of course I have
many other things i'm testing so i just let all
traffic from our corporate IP to my m0n0wall.

Hope this helps

Jose Lima

(not the baseball player!!)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs