[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Per Willy Buffelen" <per at tocodata dot no>
 To:  "'sai'" <sonicsai at gmail dot com>, "'Chris Bagnall'" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: Feature request
 Date:  Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:11:04 +0200
And it can boot from USB. Many new small pc have there internal CF
cardreader connected to the PCI bus, and cant boot from CF card, but they
can boot from USB memorystick. The thing to remember is to get a pc with the
CF cardreader conencted to USB-bus and not to PCI-bus (internal on chipset).

Per Willy Buffelen