[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Embedded Platforms?
 Date:  Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:29:23 -0500
Junior Gillespie wrote:
> Hello all, I'm putting together a list of embedded platforms with 4
> or more Ethernet ports.  If you know of a board that is decently
> priced that would meet the m0n0wall requirements, please let me know.
>
> Of course I know of the Soekris and PCEngines platforms, but looking
> for platform with 4 eth ports or more.

Take a look at: http://www.soekris.com/bundles.htm

Specifically, the Net4801 with the lan1621 (2 additional ports - total 5
ports) and Net4801 with the lan1641 (4 additional ports - total 7
ports). Not bad at $265 and $323 respectively (plus S&H and power
supply).

Take a look at: http://www.win-ent.com/PL-01020.htm Don't have prices.
Go for Intel not RealTek for Ethernet.

James W. McKeand