[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Batson" <abatson at twcny dot rr dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question on how to tunnel IP address
 Date:  Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:32:38 -0400
Hello

> I think what you were seeing before is essentially the same
> functionality that you see on the Linksys type consumer
> routers.  They normally provide a DMZ capability to allow you
> to forward all input to a specific machine.  I would highly
> recommend you not take that approach however.  Find the ports
> required by your game, ( a search of the company's support
> site or googling for playing xyz behind firewall will
> probably get that info) then forward only those ports through
> your firewall to the designated PC.

	Humm, not sure if my question is working out right.

	I know and understand what you are talking about but what I want to
do is to allow all the internet traffic from an friends PC (which I know the
IP address too) to be pass thought the Firewall to my PC - it is the only
way these games will work.

	Ex. Friends IP ---> M0n0Wall IP ----> My PC's IP

	Is this possible?

Thanks for your continue help in this matter,
Dyslextic