[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <tanuj at ts86 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic Shaper Latency Take 2
 Date:  Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:29:49 -0400
I'm in a budget freeze so my free hardware is precious at the moment.  I
have my test system but if I tie it up as a MW box then I loose my spare
test box.  I've had this problem with 1.11 and 1.2b9.  So I was just
hoping someone might have seen this problem and give me a fix.  Last
time I only got replies on people that had misconfigurations on DSL up
and down streams, but this is not DSL.  I'll ultimately have to try the
p4 it seems but they are telling me no more overtime, but I have to do
it after hours.  But that's my problem not yours lol.