[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Embedded Platforms?
 Date:  Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:57:53 -0400
I use an AXIOMTEK NA-0041B which is a 400mhz device with 4 realtek
interfaces and 128 Megs of ram.  Only complaints I have with it is that
that there is no internal expansion for a wireless card and you have to
unscrew some screws and remove the board to get at the flash card
interface underneath(Not a big deal since m0n0wall can be upgraded
through the gui so you only have to do it once).  I think I payed around
$270(might be a bulk rate price) for the device which comes with
everything you need to get it up and running(power supply, case, etc).

http://www.axiomtek.com/product_detail.php?model_num=NA-0041&majorcat=Network%2BAppliances&subcat=Network%2BAppliances