[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  What's the best to look for in CF to ide? Or ones to avoid?
 Date:  Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:13:01 -0400
Looking thru ebay at various cf to ide devices which seem to be avail
at some decent prices. Have to check shipping of course. But as I
understand it ide to cf is fairly straight forward pin to pin conx
without any chip needed for interfacing.

So with it being a somewhat simple interface, are you getting what you
pay for?  I know I did see a few online for dual CF but not needed for
what we need..