[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Cameron Showalter <cameron at gwschool dot com>
 To:  David <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] What's the best to look for in CF to ide? Or ones to avoid?
 Date:  Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:21:13 -0700
Check newegg.com for a syba IDE to CF adapter.   they run about $13.99
plus shipping.   but newegg is awesome, and its guaranteed.  cost me
$19.99, and it was here two days later with regular shipping.   it helps
that i'm about 250miles from a distribution center.   ;)

I have of these running with sandisk 64mb CF cards.     one is at 77
days uptime.

hth,
cameron