[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  Cameron Showalter <cameron at gwschool dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] What's the best to look for in CF to ide? Or ones to avoid?
 Date:  Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:14:46 -0600
Cameron Showalter wrote:

> Check newegg.com for a syba IDE to CF adapter.   they run about $13.99
> plus shipping.   but newegg is awesome, and its guaranteed.  cost me
> $19.99, and it was here two days later with regular shipping.   it
> helps that i'm about 250miles from a distribution center.   ;)
>
> I have of these running with sandisk 64mb CF cards.     one is at 77
> days uptime.

I'm seeing one for $10.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822998002 and one
for $13.99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822998003

As far as I can tell the difference is that the first one uses an IDE
cable and doesn't support hotinsertion, but both should work with
m0n0wall, correct?

Either way I'll probably pick up a couple next time I'm going to be in
the US (they don't ship to Canada)

--
I understand what all the individual words mean despite the misspellings;
I just don't understand what they mean in that particular order.