[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  dlawley at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] What's the best to look for in CF to ide? Or ones to avoid?
 Date:  Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:50:09 -0400
I got mine off ebay.  0.99 cents plus $10 shipping
you can also goto http://monoprice.com
Part number # ADIDE2CF adapter
This particular reader replaces a IDE hard drive in a pc.
You plug this device right in the IDE slot of the mother board. ** No cables. **
They also have many other types. Just type "cf reader" in the search box.
I have been using this same adpater in three different m0n0wall
routers for the last 6 months. No issues to report.

http://mach5products.com/ has a nice looking 5-1/4 drive bay reader
I'd like to have...but I'm too cheap right now.

- Don