[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave Warren" <MailList at devilsplayground dot net>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] What's the best to look for in CF to ide? Or ones to avoid?
 Date:  Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:49:23 -0600
I'm not sure swapping is an issue, you have to reboot to load the new
version of m0n0wall, so a reboot to swap CF cards isn't too painful.

Even then, if you use a LiveCD when you need to rewrite the card (and how
often do you need to rewrite the card anyway?  m0n0wall is pretty well
behaved with regards to upgrades), a cheapo should do the trick as long as
you don't kick the case around too much.

I'm still shopping around for a good price including shipping to Canada
(by USPS ground, or UPS/FedEx air not ground -- I'm not paying a $40-$60
UPS brokerage charge)