[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Embedded Platforms?
 Date:  Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:06:57 -0400
On 8/23/05, Junior Gillespie <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com> wrote:
> Hello all, I'm putting together a list of embedded platforms with 4 or
> more Ethernet ports.  If you know of a board that is decently priced
> that would meet the m0n0wall requirements, please let me know.

I know people are using these successfully with m0n0wall (and also the
Soekris plus 2 and 4 port cards that others mentioned):

NexCom NexGate.  http://www.nexcom.com.tw/product/productlist.jsp?iid=44
Acrosser.  http://www.acrosser.com/

Please send me the list when you're done, I'd like to add it to the
documentation.

-Chris