[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alessio Fabiani <alessio dot fabiani at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Gianfranco Risaliti <gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com>
 Subject:  Router UMTS GPRS ADSL
 Date:  Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:37:01 +0200
Hi all guys,
we are pleased to announce that we have succesfully done several
modifications to m0n0wall in order to let him accepting as interfaces UMTS,
GPRS cards and ADSL usb modems too.
 Me and Gianfranco Risaliti have modified/added something to the kernel and
built some php pages where the user can easily insert his PPP parameters,
save the configuration and restart m0n0wall obtaining a fully functional
router UMTS, GPRS or ADSL.
 Moreover Gianfranco is building up an 4 lines LCD screen with 4 buttons
(and me helping with some of the C software) that let the final user :
1) see several status informations on PPP connection
2) if there are more than one configuration, easily switch between each
other (and reboot m0n0wall)
 Cheers,
 Alessio Fabiani.