[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joey Young - HOTMAIL" <joey underscore young at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall on IP330
 Date:  Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:38:04 -0500
I am trying to put m0n0wall on a Nokia IP330 and I have gone through all the
instructions to a "T". I have used Chris's instructions, and got into the
config.xml file and did the <spoofmac>. Everything comes up on the serial
and the new mac addresses are shown. (01:02:03:04:05:xx) If I connect a
laptop, I get a DHCP address and the unit boots fine. When I load the latest
Generic-pc BETA 1.2b9 I can ping from the Nokia unit to a client but the
client cannot ping the IP330. I still get a DHCP address. I downgraded to
the latest v1.11 and I still get a DHCP address but the ability to ping from
the Nokia feature is not there. (This is given) I tried pinging the IP330
unit and can't. The Web GUI does not work on either.  Can someone let me
know if I am missing something? It seems that I am 99% there.

Setup is

Nokia IP330 ------Dumb HUB --------Dell C610 Laptop

Joey Young