[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gianfranco Risaliti" <gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com>
 To:  "Joey Young - HOTMAIL" <joey underscore young at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on IP330
 Date:  Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:18:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,
take a look at the arp on the laptop, just to know if has in his cache the
same mac, if not try to add on your laptop by hands

arp -s it shows the cache

arp -a .......... to add mac address (you have to follow the arp help )

Ciao

Gian

--

Gianfranco Risaliti
YOGITECH SPA

via Lenin 132/p
56017 San Martino Ulmiano
Pisa (Italia)
tel +39 050 863532
fax +39 050 861870
gianfranco dot risaliti at yogitech dot com
www.yogitech.com <http://www.yogitech.com/>

--

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended
only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee or authorized to

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/