[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at quarkit dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature request
 Date:  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:43:52 +1000
Hi Angus,

If you have a read of the m0nowall documentation, you will see that
there is a way for you to store the configuration file on the CD.  Have
a read of http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook-current/faq-configonCD.html for
the information.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889