[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature request
 Date:  Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:46:17 -0500
> If you have a read of the m0nowall documentation, you will see that
> there is a way for you to store the configuration file on the CD.

	I suspect burning a CD would be slower than writing to a floppy.
I think this is the second such suggestion, but as I read the original
request it was to have a "Save Config File" button rather than saving
the config file out to the floppy on each and every page.

	Is it me or does it seem odd that the default reply-to for list
messages is not to the list?

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Real programmers use COPY CON PROGNAME.EXE!

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~