[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  edward mzj <edward dot mzj at gmail dot com>
 To:  J <mono at jesterchef dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: A few modification to m0n0, anyone interested?
 Date:  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:29:38 +0800
thank you.

it looks like i forgot to update the image file and the patch file on
the web server. forgive me for my carelessness. i've fix it.

now the link for the patch and image file are:
http://61.132.118.190/m0n0/1.2b9/p3.patch.latest
http://61.132.118.190/m0n0/1.2b9/generic-pc-1.2b9.0508262324.img

btw, how it works? any other bugs?

thank you, again.