[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Greg Sims" <Greg at HeadingUp dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0walls WANs in Series
 Date:  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:09:49 -0700
I need some help configuring this scenario.  I have four public addresses
from my ISP.  These four addresses are part of a class C network that is
shared by others -- bridged.  Let's say my addresses are to with a gateway address of and a netmask of
(/24).  I have a m0n0wall router attached to a DSL Modem with WAN address
configured to  This m0n0wall presents a LAN network of
I would like to configure a second m0n0wall router behind the first one. The
physical connection to the second m0n0wall is the LAN of the first m0n0wall
-  The WAN interface of this second m0n0wall needs to be one of
the public ip addresses in my address range - let's say
Is this kind of think possible?  I've tried several configurations with no
luck and need a push in the right direction.  Should I be using Static
Routing, NAT 1:1, Server NAT or something else.

Thanks in advance!!  Greg