[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Passthrough to Window 2003 SBS
 Date:  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:40:53 -0400
On 8/26/05, Dee Lowndes <dee at asyouneed dot com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         Is their some way to pass all VPN request through to my windows server
> with m0n0wall?
>
> I have tried VPN redirect without any joy and opened the firewall to
> allow access pptp source over the Wan. I see a few reference to broken
> pass through on the archives is it not capable of this requirement?

PPTP pass through works just fine if you use the "Redirect to server
..." on the PPTP page.

What's typically "broken" is people trying to port forward TCP ports
47 and 1723, when it's IP protocol 47 and TCP 1723 that need to be
forwarded and ipnat in m0n0wall only supports UDP and TCP NAT'ing, not
other IP protocols.

-Chris