[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Radu ANGHEL <anro at b dot astral dot ro>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: A few modification to m0n0, anyone interested?
 Date:  Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:52:14 +0300
Very cool, but i used the pc image, and got no  'Span default rules'
button, and more nice got no  "Enable firmware upload"  or "Upgrade
firmware" buttons
so i can put back generic-pc-1.2b9.img!
Can I update the firmware from the command line or should i take the cf
out and do it with physdiskwrite?

Many thanks,
Radu Anghel