[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Dollmont <cdollmont at mac dot com>
 To:  Jayden Phillips <trainguy77 at shaw dot ca>
 Cc:  Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec speed
 Date:  Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:02:23 -0700

Chris is right--we'll need to see some details about your
configuration, particularly the hardware that you're running m0n0wall
on. I'm running Citrix over a link between China and the US. I have
as many as 8 clients in China working from a Citrix server in the US,
and the performance is excellent. All of this over a VPN tunnel.

Chris