[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "a.gatta" <a dot gatta at tiscali dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Nat Configuration
 Date:  Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:58:39 +0200
Hi there,
I am running in trouble with mono nat configuration.

This is my network topology:

Site A

                                                Site B

- - - - - - - - - - - - WAN

             m0n0 - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - TUN0 OpenSSL
Client 10.20.0.6 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TUN0 OpenSSL Server
10.20.0.5 - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -  LAN
192.168.30.0/24

- - - - - - - - - - -  LAN 192.168.44.0/24

The m0n0 box in Site A Hide Nat ( outbound ) all the connections from
the lan segment to the remote LAN segment ( Site B , 192.168.44.0/24 ).

This works fine.

Now I'm trying to figure out the way I can give access to the
connections from remote LAN segment ( Site B, 192.168.44.0 ) to local
LAN segment  ( Site A, 192.168.30.0 ).

The connections from LAN segment of Site B are Hide natted behind the
interface Tun0 of the OpenVPN server in Site B.

I wasn't able to find a useful nat configurations to permit access from
192.168.44.0 to 192.168.30.0.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards