[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  show name from local database
 Date:  Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:13:54 +0200
Hi,
 1.2b9 have possibility to create database of local users (thats great!) and i would like to use
that database with captive portal page. When user start using internet he will be redirect to CP
page, there I want to show message with user name from database. ex.:

Dear [username from m0n0wall database] , ....some message...

Ist possible?

If yes, i want use it with hidden input tag, which can be easyly read with my script from my web
page and each user can be identified and i can show any message to any user separately.

TIA, pet.