[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Bugs to be fixed before 1.2 release?
 Date:  Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:30:17 +0200
Hello m0n0wall users,

I'm back from my vacation and planning on finally making the
(much-anticipated) m0n0wall 1.2 release - now that people have
started calling 1.2b9 better/more stable than 1.11 (which, I must
say, is also my opinion :).

1.2 won't be much different from 1.2b9, aside from a couple of small
patches/updates. Now, a question to all m0n0wall users who are
already running 1.2b9:

Do you have any open bugs to report that are reproducible, not just
related to your specific setup and that need to be fixed before 1.2?
If so, please post them in this thread, and if you already have a fix
for them, that would be very much appreciated of course.

On a related note - OpenVPN will be gone in 1.2 since it has issues
(optional interfaces handling) that I don't have the resources to fix
at present - unless somebody else steps in.

Regards,

Manuel