[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Me <d3javu1978 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Jayden Phillips <trainguy77 at shaw dot ca>, Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec speed
 Date:  Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same problem. You have to remember that the
upload speed on a cable or  dsl modem averages between
128 and 256kbps. If the client has spyware or is
downloading something like automatic windows updates
that right there will take about half of that.
You could enable traffic shaping to prioritize RDP
packets.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs