[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marc <telenieko at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bugs to be fixed before 1.2 release?
 Date:  Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:08:05 +0200
I agree with Dave that having a 1.2+openvpn would be helpful, at least
for all those who are using OpenVPN they would not be stalled on
1.2b9, taht could also include the patch sent a few days ago that
fixed the firewall issues on openvpn interfaces. Later on we can see
on that bug you say. From me, I haven't seen anything strange on
OpenVPN on m0n0 a part from the patch of the firewall rules.

Where's the info on that big bug, just to see if that also happens to
my setup? (I have to m0n0 boxes that connect to one OpenVPN Server,
that lives on a Debian box).

see you!
Marc.