[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Robert <robertedstrom at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Getting m0n0wall up and running.
 Date:  Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:54:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hereís another interesting thing.  I downloaded,
burned freebsd, and booted up the m0n0 box with it.  I
got into a shell and after a while I figured out how
to mount the filesystem.  I am used to linux so it
took me a while to find /dev/ad0c.  Iíll have to learn
freebsd sometime.  Anyway, the config.xml file in the
/conf directory looks fine.

So my thought is that since the syntax and info is
correct, the system should fully boot up interfaces
and all.  However, unless I reconfigure the interfaces
after a reboot, the system does not respond to

The only thing out of the ordinary is a file called
reboot.core also in the same /conf directory.

I would appreciate any help at this time.

Thanks in advance.