[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on IP330
 Date:  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:14:04 -0500
I just setup a nokia p020 today and followed the instructions Chris had
on his website.  It worked perfectly!  Thanks Chris.

I upgraded the ram to 128mb and used the ide->cf method.  Only problem I
ran into was that when https was enabled to secure the logins on the
captive portal it would frequently say the server was too busy to
authenticate.  After disabling that it ran perfectly.  Perhaps it was
just too much for the little 266mhz cpu to handle.

dale