[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bjoern Euler (Lists at edain)" <lists at edain dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Bugs to be fixed before 1.2 release?
 Date:  Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:25:19 +0200
Manuel Kasper wrote:
> Do you have any open bugs to report that are reproducible, not just
> related to your specific setup and that need to be fixed before 1.2?
> If so, please post them in this thread, and if you already have a fix
> for them, that would be very much appreciated of course.

Hi,

just a minor bug in the webgui:

The PPTP interface is not shown in the firewall log webgui when ipmon
captures packets.
This applies to passed and blocked packets. The "If" field is just
empty. (I can provide a screenshot when needed.)

Whats on the list for a (possible) 1.3 release? Is there a todo
available anywhere?

And many thanks for the great job on m0n0wall!