[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joey Young" <joey underscore young at hotmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] m0n0wall on IP330 - Instructions Written -
 Date:  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:57:43 -0500
M0n0wall Folks -

    I know I fumbled through the small details and by no means am I a pro,
but m0n0wall on a Nokia IP330 was interesting to say the least. Not tough
but interesting. During the course of all this, I had a couple other friends
try to do the same thing so I sat down and put it on my site for everyone to
enjoy. These are full instructions with screen captures and text dumps
explaining how and what to do. I am going to keep trying and install some
other Linux type OS's and write some other explanations. If you find
anything wrong or confusing, please let me know. I will change it.

Enjoy - http://joeyyoung.com/html/m0n0wall-install.htm

Joey Young