[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert <robertedstrom at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Getting m0n0wall up and running.
 Date:  Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
I wasn't trying to bridge.  Both interfaces are not
connected to the same switch.  tl0 is connected to the
switch with my broadband router and the rest of the
live network.  de0 was connected to a completely
isolated switch and was configured with a static ip
address.  de0 will actually be connected to the wan.
I set it to static to prevent it from constantly
trying to dhcp and to have an address on the other
end.

Bob.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs